Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

A few weeks ago I got really excited about Valentine's Day. I enlisted Autrey's help in getting Dylan's hand and footprints for this cute wall hanging. "From the bottom of my heart to the tips of my toes...I love you! Love, Dylan"I also decorated the house. Some of the decorations I made:I made strawberry flavored frosted "Christmas treats" (rice krispie treats) as "balentimes" (valentines) for the Duke crew, my visiting teachees, and the neighbors:Mimi made the kiddos cute Valentine shirts while she was here this weekend. And Dylan's wasn't too girly. :)So cool:
Special eggs with cheese and toast for Valentine's Day breakfast:Valentine's Day dessert we made that afternoon with Derek and Sylvie Kellar when they came over to play with Dylan:Dylan enjoying the suckers Grandma Miller, Norma, Russell, and Marilyn sent. They know him well:I went on Pinterest and found a new recipe for dinner, Parmesan Chicken Bundles. They were so good! Before sauce:Ready to serve: Extra filling on bread and some garlic bread:











Ready to enjoy!







A little excited about food, no? I had actually planned to also have a salad, pineapple, and veggies but luckily Autrey got home just in time to stop me from going overboard. He also brought home gorgeous chocolate covered strawberries (I ate too fast to take a picture of). Oh, and Blue Bell ice cream to eat with our Redbox movie, but we were too full last night. It was a good relaxing evening with my favorite people, Autrey and Dylan. Happy Valentine's Day! We love you all!

1 comment: