Monday, December 12, 2016

Dylan's 7th Power Ranger Party

Dylan turned 7 and we had his Power Ranger birthday party at Flips for Fun! He had a great time!  Autrey did a great job decorating the cupcakes:
Dylan wanted to give his friends matching energems to go with the masks, so Autrey cut some wood and Dylan painted them.  Very clever:
 Having a Power Ranger snowball fight:
 



 You better believe those snowballs came flying at me as soon as I counted and snapped the picture.  Haha:
 Getting ready for glow-in-the-dark racing.  It was the best part!


 

 
 I'm still learning how to use my camera, but Danielle did help me figure out how to get this one by holding down the flash:
Cake time: 




 
 
Such a fun group:
 
 My two favorite Power Rangers:
Happy birthday, Dylan!

No comments:

Post a Comment