Monday, December 12, 2016

Thanksgiving Festivities

My cute little preschool turkey:


 Thanksgiving with the Duke grandkids:
 Maggie's cute turkey tail hair:
 I was out of commission for a few days and couldn't stand or walk without searing pain in my leg.  It hurt even sitting in the wheelchair they rented for me to get around, but Mimi and Papa and Allyson and Lori were good to take the boys and entertain and feed them while I stayed home to rest.  These are the pictures Allyson took:
 

 At Altitude:
 At the Ninja Warrior place:



 




This was the first time I've ever met Doug's brother, Jamie, who drove up with his girlfriend from Abilene a few days after Thanksgiving.  Denise took this picture for us:
 Duke Family Picture (including Robbie and Lori's baby, to be born in January and June):
I wish I would have been able to do more, but I'm so glad we were able to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment