Monday, December 12, 2016

Mets Baseball and Texas Paw Patrol Soccer

Dylan played his 2nd baseball season with the Mets this fall.  He improved a lot, even hitting a couple doubles and a triple. 
 
Video: Dylan hits a double
Video: Dylan barely gets an RBI:
Video: Dylan hits a single/RBI at a night game:
 
Video: Dylan hits a double and gets caught in a pickle after the coach told him to run to third and then changed his mind.  Poor Dylan was so upset he got out, but it was a good hit so I'm including it:
Video: Dylan beat out a throw to first for a single:
Video: Another RBI single:
Video: Dylan hitting a single during his last game:
 
 

 Colton played his 1st soccer season with Autrey as his coach.  He was a scoring machine, scoring around 12 goals by the time they finished their 8 games.  (I have videos of a few of his goals, to be included at a later time.)  He's a little go-getter...sometimes from his own teammates.  But we're working on that:

 His fan club:
 





Videos of Colton scoring:
 
It was really fun watching them play!  Although I have to admit I was ok with the seasons being over because sitting on the sidelines cheering was uncomfortable and always increased my contractions a lot, even with the medicine I'm on.  Next time, Robbie can join the fun with us and I won't have to worry about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment