Monday, December 12, 2016

Halloween Fun

Darth Vader at Play to Learn with Ms. Lori:
 We went with the Parents as Teachers program to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch
(Interesting side note: I took off my ring to put sanitizer on my hands before lunch and ended up driving 30 minutes home without it.  I immediately realized it was gone so we drove all the way back...very quickly...to get it, praying it was still there.  It was!  Colton couldn't figure out why I was so surprised saying. "Heavenly Father always answers our prayers, mom!"  Oh, the faith of a child.):



 Aunt Elaine sewed my awesome Princess Leia costume and mailed it, along with some treats:
 Preschool Halloween party:
 
Video of song 5 Little Pumpkins:
 
 Carving Pumpkins:
 Trunk or Treat with Darth Vader and Stormtrooper pumpkins: 
 The Force is strong with us: Chewbacca, Pregnant Princess Leia with baby Kylo Ren, Stormtrooper, and Darth Vader:







 Mummy dogs!

 Halloween dinner: Mummy dogs, ghost bananas, dragon juice, and Star Wars Pez:
Video: Storntrooper Dylan playing Halloween Night song on the piano
We LOVE Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment