Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Better late than never...

After pressure from friends/family and much guilty blog stalking, I have decided it is finally time that I create a blog for Autrey and I. Since we are about a thousand miles from our closest relative, I have wanted for some time now to create a sort of online journal that keeps everyone informed in between phone calls and will eventually double as a neatly printed-out-and-bound scrapbook. (When I figure out how to do that. I think it’s called “slurping” or something. One step at a time. Don’t rush me. I’m feeling pretty good about the progress I have made so far.) I am done teaching for the summer and therefore have more freedom to do so. Unfortunately, high tech stuff and I do not get along and I needed some help getting started. My dear friend, Meggan Boston, helped me face my fear of technology and introduced me into the blogging world. So here I am, bravely going into uncharted territory and being the spokesperson for our little family. Feel free to welcome me by making comments as often as you would like. I hope you enjoy reading about the life and times of the Duke family…and I also hope this post works.

No comments:

Post a Comment