Monday, June 15, 2009

Fun with Ashlyn her 1st year

I was looking at some of the pictures I have of Ashlyn from this trip and was amazed to see the changes in her since she was born. She has grown up so fast! Look and see what I mean... I volunteered to babysit one year old Ashlyn and four month old Abby while Kristen and Kelly Furr went on a run one morning this week (before I got ready for the day, as you can see). Ashlyn has learned to identify eyes and I had to watch her closely to make sure she didn't poke Abby's eyes out. (Look at me. I'm holding 3 babies at once! Not amused? I didn't think so...)
Aunt DeeDee' has Ashlyn in one of her crazy hats.

Aunt Meagan with Ashlyn, who is holding her little pink play cell phone. She does love real phones and may call you someday by accident...trust me.
Over Christmas break 2008
At Hershey's Chocolate World


The following pictures were all taken when we all went to California for Ashlyn's baby blessing when she was 1 month old:


Playing Rock Band at Tom's house with Tommy, Autrey, Meagan, Desiree', Ashlyn and I

No comments:

Post a Comment