Saturday, June 13, 2009

PA Baby Shower

Though I am only 15 1/2 weeks into my pregnancy, my parents and 3 sisters decided to throw me a baby shower brunch while I am here since I will not make it back to Pennsylvania for another year. It has been so good to see dear friends and neighbors during my visit.

Mom made her famous cinnamon rolls, dad made a breakfast casserole and breakfast quiche, and the fresh fuit was delicious. Kristen was the mastermind behind the fun (and very educational) games. Meagan was the event photographer. Desiree' was gracious enough to share the limelight and allow the shower to be held today on her 15th birthday. (The 4 of us sisters did have a pool party afterwards and learned that she can hold her breath for a long time...hehe.)

As you can see, I was generously given 3 beautiful baby blankets, cute gender neutral clothes, books and toys, gift cards, and a group gift donation that will go towards a stroller/car seat combo. Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment