Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'll get you my pretty!

Last night we decided to have some fun and give ourselves facials. Desiree' is at Girl's Camp this week, which explains her absence. Mom got out the camera and the pampering party quickly turned into a photo shoot. Instead of waiting to be blackmailed, I decided to post them myself. No making fun, or we just might hop on our brooms to get you...and your little dog too!


Tonight we all went up to camp to watch Desiree' at skit night and we found her looking as green as we did last night. What a coincidence! The 4th year girls decided to use The Lord of the Rings as their theme. Desiree' was the perfect little green Golom, of course.


Here is Desiree' with Saraiah Smith, her BFF from church who moved from St. Louis to PA a few years ago. (Autrey and I now attend their old ward and are friends with their former neighbors. Small world.) The YCLs chose to base their skit off of Harry Potter, as you can see:

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! You have a cute blog! I love the PA pictures... and I found the Mint Julep Masque stuff! LOOOOOVE IT! That was so fun! I hope I wasn't a boring roommate cause I was so tired. I enjoyed being with you! You look great! Props to being so inshape! Hot Momma! Can't wait to get the call with the gender confirmation!!! CALL ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I have a map on my blog that lets me know where people are viewing from... and I have noticed that Missouri hasn't had a heart for 2 days now! WHERE DID YOU GO!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to see you!!!! Love your hugs! I also appreciate the SAC shirt being worn still - who hoo!!! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete