Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mud Run

If you enjoy getting up early on a Saturday, driving to Illinois, and running a 5k in the mud, you should have joined Autrey and company this morning. Some of you crazy people did. I was planning on going, but I woke up not feeling so hot...and, let's face it, mornings have never been my favorite part of the day. (Don't worry. I was only going to go as a spectator/cheerleader. I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure it is frowned upon to run and crawl through the mud for 3 miles during pregnancy.) Autrey's 5k team, made up of fellow Wash U PT students.
Some of the youth from church decided to join in the fun. I am loving the short shorts. Such sexy legs!
The church crew...just a little dirtier.
All of the Wash U mud runners.
This picture makes me feel better about the pile of laundry I have to do every week. It never gets this bad! Anyways, after Autrey came home and proudly showed me how dirty he got, his clothes went straight into the trash. Judging from the discarded clothes, I am sure there were a bunch of half-naked people after the race. I knew I should have gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment