Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Six Flags

Hawaiian Falls last night and rainy day fun at Six Flags today, finally using the free tickets earned at school the day before they expired. I was feeling like an awesome, fun mom until Colt cried (more like had a panic attack) on the Pandemonium roller coaster and didn't want to ride the big rides anymore. It was more intense than I anticipated. I owed him ice cream for that. But telling Autrey about it after we got home he said it was his favorite ride. Yeah. That boy is something else.
Dylan and I had a blast on the big coasters, especially The Batman and Mr. Freeze (which he was barely tall enough to ride with spiked hair). We would have gone on all the others too, but the lightning caused everything to be shut down periodically and we ran out of time. He is definitely my coaster buddy, game for anything!

1st time going. My new happy place!

















No comments:

Post a Comment