Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Random Post around Labor Day 2017


Six Flags is having a Flash Sale this weekend for 75% off season passes. For the same price as a one day ticket, we just got unlimited admission to Six Flags, Hurricane Harbor, and free parking...until the end of 2018!!! Roller coasters make me ridiculously happy. Best therapy around! And even more awesome with friends! Looking forward to all the fun we'll have!
Oh, sort of funny Dylanism today:
D, reading the sign at Joker: "Mom, you can't ride this if you're pregnant."
Me: "I know. It's ok because I'm not."
D, looking at my belly in my maternity pants with concern: "Yeah, but they might not let you on because you still kind of look like you are."
Me: "This is a spin-y ride. I hope daddy throws up on you."
Let's just say my little coaster buddy learned a valuable lesson in social etiquette. 🤦🏼‍♀️#outofthemouthofbabes #toohotoutsideforspanx #25poundstogo  

















No comments:

Post a Comment