Wednesday, April 3, 2019

First Day of Kindergarten and 2nd Grade (from August 2017)

These two are so handsome! Love these sweet little faces.
I made these shirts with the goal to take a picture of them wearing them every year until they fit at their high school graduation. Crossing my fingers they will wear an Adult Large like Autrey did.


They were so excited it made it a little bit easier to say good-bye this morning. It tugs at my heartstrings to think that Dylan could have been in my class if I was still teaching. I love these boys so much!
They were giving me terrible, fake smiles until I said, "Quick! Imagine someone farting at lunch!" That comment will come back to haunt me, but the first picture is their reaction and the smiles are my favorite. #boymom








 

No comments:

Post a Comment