Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Robbie's 10 Month Pics (from Nov 2017)

Nov 8: Prayers for Robbie requested! He has thrown up twice, is congested, snotty, coughing, and fussy. He just had an armpit temp of 103.1* and rectal of 105.2*. Autrey is on the way to Urgent Care with him since Colt has been home sick for 3 days with lesser symptoms (like many other friends in our area) and he gave it to me last night so I'm not in good condition to go myself. We go to doctors all the time, but he's never really been sick-sick before. 😪
****
Happy 10 months! (A few days late, but the ENTIRE family had the flu last week, so it was survival mode at its finest.) Before the flu he was 28.5 in. (70th%), 17 lb. 9 oz. (18th%), and in the 10th% for proportion of height to weight. I can't pick my favorite out of these, so you get them all. You're welcome! 😁












No comments:

Post a Comment