Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Halloween 2017

1st pumpkin patch for Robbie...and the 1st time the older boys played hooky from school for a few hours. It just seemed wrong to go without them and we are too busy to battle the crowds this weekend, so we went this morning. Don't worry, I told their teachers and the attendance secretary about our little field trip. The only thing they wanted me to do was show them pictures. That, I can do! Dylan said it was "the best morning ever." I agree, especially because Robbie said MAMA for the first time at the pumpkin patch!
🎃🎃🎃
Field Trip with Parents as Teachers to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch:


 
  

Trunk or Treat. I truly Marvel (see what I did there) at what The Husband can make out of cardboard, PVC pipe, spray paint, metal fasteners, rope, and a blanket. And that wig...🤣 Thanks for helping me make the Baby Groot costume, Sherrie-Kaye Holdaway Miller
 In anticipation for Avengers: Infinity War we dressed up as
Thor, Black Widow, Iron Man, Hulk, and Baby Groot:







Minecraft pumpkins for the school decorating contest:
Dylan's teacher told me a girl in the class said, "I'm going to be a witch for Halloween."

Dylan responded, "But you're too pretty to be a witch."

Smooth. Kid's got game. And he wasn't even trying.






No comments:

Post a Comment