Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Memorial Day 2019/14th Anniversary at Hurricane Harbor and Six Flags

Fun water park day with my baby sharks. The funniest part was Colton’s trunks falling down while he was ‘surfing’. The crowd got a kick out of the cute little full moon at midday. 🌕

 We're clearly not so great at selfies (or the new eyebrow trend), but I wanted to document how Autrey and I celebrated our wedding anniversary at my favorite place with our favorite people:
Happy 14th wedding anniversary to us!
Tonight Autrey met the boys and I for dinner after work and now is playing a softball game while I watch Sherlock on Netflix waiting for him to come home. (Yeah, next year I hope there aren’t games on my birthday or our anniversary again. I want a real date.🤞🏻) We celebrated early on Saturday by going to Six Flags as a family.
Fun fact: I love roller coasters so much we went to Six Flags in San Antonio after getting married in Houston before we flew to Pennsylvania for our Open House. Autrey threw up on a spin-y ride early in the day and I was worried about our future. 😆 But it all worked out because now I get to ride the big rides with Dylan and Autrey doesn’t mind going on smaller rides with the younger two...as long as he has a meal pass.
Our life very much resembles a roller coaster these days, but there isn’t anyone I’d rather be riding with.

No comments:

Post a Comment