Thursday, March 5, 2020

Pictures from G-ma's Visit When I Had Another Thyroid Biopsy

I borrowed Tiffany and Dylan’s birthday wishes and my thyroid biopsy came back BENIGN!
I’m 2 for 2 on clean thyroid biopsies (from 2017 and last week). I’m not a fan of the passive keep-checking/poking-until-something-happens approach but that’s the plan. Ultrasound probably in 6 months.
G-ma’s on a plane headed home. Dylan said it best: “Well, life’s not exactly going to be the same (around here) without Gma.” So true.
I’m just sitting here missing her and eating a cinnamon roll and posting all the pictures/videos she took. There’s a lot. But they are so good and I never want to forget the fun she had with the boys and her excitement over the new things Robbie can now do since she saw him this summer.
It makes it easier to say goodbye when I know I get to see her again very soon!!!








  



No comments:

Post a Comment