Friday, November 8, 2019

Fun with G-ma

My mom flew in this week to help facilitate my ‘painting therapy’ of repainting my house from brown/tan/red/green to gray. It took the entire day for me to paint just my kitchen/dining area, partially because the joints in my hands, knees, and neck were hurting so badly, and partially because Robbie kept having issues that needed attention, but it was a good start. I put so much effort into things day in and day out that don’t show immediate or lasting results (read: Robbie, weight loss, housework) that it is therapeutic to see that my effort making an instant difference. And I’m hoping this will help jumpstart a much needed emotional fresh start. Someday after it’s all done I’ll post the After pictures, but I have a feeling it’ll probably take a while. Off to go turn up the music and tackle the family room...




No comments:

Post a Comment