Thursday, November 7, 2019

Gnarly Scars Post op follow-up at Scottish Rite and PT with Martha






 Anthony is one of our favorites at Scottish Rite. He started sawing off Robbie's serial casts every week when he was a month old and stops to talk every time we are there:





This is why I'm so grateful we live close to Scottish Rite. After I sent these pictures of Robbie’s left leg outer incision and back of his calf to the doctor she wanted to take a look at them in person, so I dropped everything I was supposed to do today and went just now. In the pouring rain. (The right leg incision isn't great either and it was oozing. Little Buddy is a scratcher and a scab picker. ðŸ˜¬) I can’t believe it didn’t seem to really bother him. Those scars are gonna be gnarly!
 These pictures emailed to Dr. McIntosh warranted a trip back to Scottish Rite:


No comments:

Post a Comment