Thursday, November 7, 2019

Valentine's 2018

Happy Valentine’s! YODA ONE FOR ME!
❤️❤️❤️*

*Here’s the story these pictures aren’t telling:
-That picture of the boys was taken a week ago. Good thing, because Dylan is home sick again today and I won’t let him near anyone, much less to take a picture.
-That’s Dylan’s recycled Lego box from kindergarten he wanted to use again...not that it matters now.
-Yes, I did cool Valentines and simple teacher gifts, but the laundry and dishes I washed 2 days ago have yet to be put away and Autrey has been in charge of getting the kids dinner the past few days (read: heating leftovers).
-There was no food in the shape of a heart for breakfast this morning and no plans for tonight.
-So, for all you people that keep saying, “I don’t know how you do it all”...I DON’T! Not even close. If I do all the extras, you can bet other things are being left undone. And I’m learning that’s ok.



No comments:

Post a Comment