Friday, November 8, 2019

Landen Atkin, My Former 1st Grade Student

Landen Atkin was one of my 1st grade students when I taught in Utah. He ended up also moving to Texas and dating Emily O'Brien, one of the YW at church, and I immediately recognized him in her pictures. This week he was one of the coaches at a soccer camp my 1st grader attended. What are the odds of that coming full circle? I’m going to blink and Colton will be as tall as I am and heading off to college. 😢
Graduation announcement from a former student. Makes a teacher's heart so happy!
 Even though I taught him in Utah, we both ended up moving to the same part of Texas. What are the odds?
 Landen is a really good soccer player and helped his teammate host a camp for kids as part of his Eagle Project. Landen was Colton's age the last time I saw him. He's on a mission now.
Where does the time go???

No comments:

Post a Comment