Friday, November 8, 2019

Building Laundry Cabinets and Painting the Kitchen Cabinets White BEFORE and After Pics


Sept. 29:
Prep kitchen cabinets ✔️
Prep laundry room cabinets Stevan Autrey Duke built✔️
Prep the MacGyver-ish door drying racks✔️

It took us an entire week to prep everything. And it's 12:47 am.🤦🏼‍♀️One more week until I get to have a fully functioning house again and white cabinets to go with the gray walls we did in May!!! #sweatequity #NEVERdoingthesecabinetsagain

****
Oct. 1:
My body hates all the dust and fumes from this cabinet project. I’m over the stye, but moved onto a terrible sore throat and antibiotics aren’t helping. I can’t sleep and just coughed until I threw up. Super fun.
But, you guys, these cabinets are already looking so good! (Thanks to Autrey, who had to take over spraying because I could hardly breathe after doing the coat of primer...and I even wore a respirator mask. 😬 I owe him big time.) Only a couple more days of camping indoors! 🤞🏻











Real life:
The one you post on social media:

No comments:

Post a Comment