Friday, November 8, 2019

Handy Hubby Diaries: Painting the High Ceiling and Fixing the Water Leaking Into the House

That’s my freshly painted ceiling and walls starting to get all torn up. 😩 All the rain this week alerted us to a crack in our outer brick that is letting water into the front room. Last night Autrey took off part of the ceiling by the windows to take a peek and saw a bit of mold. All my other home projects just took a back seat. 😢
And after being at Scottish Rite both yesterday and all day today with a feeding evaluation, multiple doctor appts, x-rays, new arm braces made, and wrist surgery and a urology procedure on the horizon my head is spinning and I’m so ready for bed!



He helped me put everything in the middle of the toy room so I could roll the walls from this tan color to gray. Afterwards he cut the line at the top and bottom:

No comments:

Post a Comment