Thursday, November 7, 2019

Inspiration...

Some inspiration to get me through some of the long, hard days when everything I had didn't feel like enough while trying to learn and navigate Robbie's rare condition. (I have since learned that the disability community as a whole isn't particularly fond of the words "Special Needs" or "Handicapped" or "Differently Abled" and would just prefer being called "Disabled," but the sentiments ring true.")

2/9/2018: 
I haven’t exercised since Robbie’s surgery in September, so obviously need to adjust my goal timeline, but I’m back at it again. I need my stress outlet so badly and for everything to loosen up and stop hurting.
There’s a good chance I might trip and fall off my treadmill if I try to spill my guts about stress and anxiety and insomnia and mom guilt while walking...so I’m just going to share some images that spoke to my mama soul after a quick Pinterest search for a pick-me-up. Happy Friday!






No comments:

Post a Comment